Currently Loving Hair Conditioners

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Today I thought I'd share with you two of my most favourite hair conditioners I have ever tried. The best part is that one of them is natural based and another is just a regular product, so we are reaching both sides of the market.



Most of you probably have immediately recognized OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk, the much raved conditioner. My another pick is Argan Oil Conditioner* with keratin, jojoba oil and green tea from a website called Maple Holistics, which specialized in natural skin & hair care. Usually one week I use the first one and another one the second one. They are now the holy grails for my hair.

I think I will be forever grateful to lovely people working at OGX for creating such fantastic products. Their coconut conditioner is like my personal magical fairy that rescued my dry and slightly damaged hair. After three weeks of testing it, I once looked at the mirror and got surprised by what had happened. My hair had never been in a better condition before. Shiny, silky and hydrated. I understood why there's so much hype around it. Simply because you are able see to the result, the difference. On a side note, can we all take a moment to appreciate the scent of it? Or how it stays on the hair till the next washing? LOVING IT!

As well as that I also always wanted to try out natural beauty care products. Weirdly I am allergic to everything organic for skin care, yet with hair care it is the opposite. Conditioner from Maple Holistics helped me to get a lot healthier hair. That's pretty much imaginable what a mix of green tea, keratin, argan&jojoba oil can do, especially for hair. These ingridients stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss and also are good at softening one’s hair. I'd highly recommend taking it into account if you struggle with any of these issues.

Basically, these two hair conditioners supplement each other and create the exact balance which I need. Moreover, I am more than sure I will be repurchasing them in future as they do an excellent job at turning most of my days into the Good Hair Days.

Do you have any recent hair care products discoveries? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

2 коментарі

  1. Both sound amazing, especially the Argan Oil conditioner! I might just need to get my hands on that!

    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I think you'll like it :) x

      Delete