What Have I Been Up To? Unintentional Two-Week Break | Life Update #3

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Who knew it would be this awkward and difficult to begin to write a first blog post after the unintentional two-week break. I surely wasn't exactly aware of this. Hello, everyone. I am back.



For the last month my life was too overwhelming, too busy, too exciting, too full of anxiety - basically, too much filled with "too". I have noticed whenever I am getting really social, my dear blog and everything related to it is left aside. Hence why I promised myself to focus on being more organized and to learn to balance life and blogging. Speaking of my first goal, in the end of May I jumped on the bullet journal bandwagon... and then with the beginning of lazy time aka summer I decided to go back to phone notes. Could someone, please, lend me a time machine so I can go back in time and tell that Yana it's the most stupid idea ever? Now I am in a process of restarting Bullet Journal system. I do recommend it to everyone who can't be bothered with old and boring planners.

Besides, I entered the university and my first semester starts in September. Holy macaroni. I. Cannot. Believe. This.  I am scared and excited and excited and scared. I keep telling myself I am mostly excited, yet I know that once I step into lecture hall I will be literally shitting my pants. On the bright side, I am not going to be thrown on my own into this adventure. Two close friends of mine are studying with me! Not going to lie, that is a massive relief.

The very last uni preparation that I still need to do is stationery shopping. I am buzzing to go and buy all the cute pens, notebooks, stickers, highlighters, etc. Although something tells me that in December I will be asking my friends for pen and paper, LOL.

I find it hard to believe that there are only a few days of summer left. I do not think I am ready to say goodbye to the endless amount of free time and greet early mornings. Quite sad. How has your summer been? Did it live up to your expectations?

I guess, that is it for today. I don't have anything else to say... Actually, have you seen The Dressmaker film yet? I watched it the other day and, on my God, it is incredible.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog 

You Might Also Like

0 коментарі