Why To Get Excited For Autumn

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Summer has gone now. Some of us may be sad about the fact it is already September on our calendars. The rest of us are popping champagne and getting Halloween costumes out of the wardrobes. Although I remember myself always being the one sobbing on the 1st day of autumn, surprisingly, this year I found myself celebrating. Here are a couple of reasons why! 



Let's begin with quite a random reason. The sound of leaves crunching under your steps. If someone asked me about my most favourite sound, this would probably be my answer. Does anyone share the same opinion, haha?

Two next ones are hella obvious. Berry lip and autumn fashion. Well, I usually enjoy being a rebel: I wear dark lipstick whenever I feel so, but during this season I get the smallest amount of weird looks and stares. Also, I freaking love coats, boots, sweaters... Besides, in my opinion, fashion in the autumn time is the most diverse out of all four seasons, if it is possible to say so. Maybe that's just sucker for the cute coats talking inside of me, who knows.

Sleepless fun summer nights are being replaced with cozy evenings. Sitting by a fireplace in a company of friends with a cup of hot drink in everyone's hands or alone with a book in your hands. It is up to you to decide.

I do have scented candles in my room all year round, but those scents that are released in autumn are my most favourite ones. I'm simply obsessed! Which one would you recommend to buy next?

As I have already mentioned in the beginning of this post, Halloween. It is less than two months away! Again, you can either spend it with a one or two friends watching scary films all night long or go to a Halloween party. Both are fun.

Finally, Christmas is closer *fangirls in all existing languages*

What about you? Are you excited for autumn or not?

Thank you very much for visiting my blog 

You Might Also Like

6 коментарі

  1. Yes for berry lips and cozy evenings! I love summer but I am so glad that fall is here! :)

    Yiota x
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are defo my most favourite things about autumn x

      Delete
  2. Yes for berry lips and cozy evenings! I love summer but I am so glad that fall is here! :)

    Yiota x
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for the scented candles that is for sure! I'm excited to be able to go out for chai tea's with my friends and be all cosy and autumn fashion is more my thing ;) xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for autumn!! I love all the pumpkin spice foods :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm heading into spring, so having some autumn envy :P Also I love you blog layout xx

    https://findyourownhope.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete